Wednesday 18 May 2016

Mr/ Mrs Right

Hello again,  I hope you all are enjoying these blogs? So todayd topic got me thinking,  growing up we are told the characteristics of a good partner.  The woman had to cook, clean,  make and train babies and a lot more. The man has to provide for his family and.....  Thats all i csn think of right now.  Anyway, where do all these come from?  I understand the bible says the man has to work hard before he eats: the bible also tells us about women who worked hard and were strong.

For me the solution to finding the right person is being the right person.  If we abide by the bible and live godly lives,  I think we are bound to end up with the right person.  Looking back to the bible,  people didn't force about these things.  They didn't worry about anything.  I think if we use all the technologies and changes in a positive way the world would be a better place eventually.

Little drops of water makes a mighty ocean. Please let us all try to be a drop of water. Adios my people and God bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment