Wednesday 26 October 2016

To Each His Own

Something has been on my mind lately and it has made me more grateful to God.  I really cannot say my marriage successes has been my doing.  This blovs have always been about the role God plays in marriages.  With so many failed marriages and broken relationships,  I have to say it can only be God.  No woman goes into a marriage with the intention of getting a divorce. Regardless of what people think or how a woman behaves,  nothing prepares anyone for the pains and emotional traumas that come with it.

I use to wonder why women stay in bad marriages but i gues the question of "what is the other option" plays in. People need to know that you need God before the marriage not when things have gone wrong. I believe that God can change people but I also believe a stich in time saves nine. Meeting a man in church doesn't mean he would be God fearing or a woman. You need to identify your reason for wanting a person,  understand their short comings and build a partnership.  Talk about everything,  share everything and plan together.

I think Christians need to challenge the devil and do things right.  There are no grey areas for a true Christian. Its either black or white regardless of whether you are caught or not.  Trust and respect are very important in every relationship. If you respect your partner you would not cheat or lie to them. Always remember that they are your partners and better half.  One and one equals one.

No comments:

Post a Comment